Hasse Funserver! UP AGAIN!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hasse Funserver! UP AGAIN!

Server up again! MAKE NEW ACCOUNTS!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Edvin

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: GM Application   GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 1:32 pm

1. Character nick+level (all chars): Blasterkill level 68 Rogue (Assasination) Ðestiny level 70 Priest (Shadow) Lïghtbringer level 70 Paladin (Retribution) acc info to this srvr: username: [edvin] without [ ]Password: [edvin1] Without [ ]
2. Real name: Edvin
3. Country: Sweden
4. Age: 17
5. Sex (male / female): Male
6. Working/Studying/Unemployed: Studying
7. Tell us a little bit of you: Hello! The reason you should make me a GM is that i have owned one server for almost 5months but i shutted it down cuz i was bored and played some retail! Very Happy I have been GM on 7 or 8 srvrs and i know almost every command Smile That's about it!!! lol
8. Why you want to become a GM?: I love to help people even in real life and i got lot of experince in game!! I really love all the commands too! Very Happy
9. Time able to spend online at HasseFunserver. (hours per day or hours per week): i use to be at the computer almost 70 hr a week so kinda much time Very Happy
10. What languages can you speak?: Swedish, German, English and a little spanish
11. Write some extra.(You get higher chance): PLZ make me GM i really love to play wow it's my favorite game and i played it from december 2004 Very Happy BTW is this Antrix, Ascent or MaNgOS??????? just want to know Wink
Back to top Go down

GM Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hasse Funserver! UP AGAIN! :: GM APPLICATION!-
Jump to: